雷諾簽下了Nick Heidfeld
#F1

niba(kevinni)

2011/02/17 09:03:44

發文

#3121739 IP 188.251.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
發布消息了...good news
but it's bad for Kubica's recovery...kidding..

[轉貼]http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/252819/renault-confirms-heidfeld-for-2011/
Renault confirms Heidfeld for 2011
16 February 2011
Lotus Renault GP has announced that Nick Heidfeld will be partnering Vitaly Petrov for the 2011 season, following confirmation of an agreement with the German this afternoon. Heidfeld will be replacing Robert Kubica, who continues to recover in hospital after a high-speed rally accident in Northern Italy.

Heidfeld had a positive test at Jerez last week, topping the timesheets during his sole day of running on Saturday. The Enstone-based squad has since confirmed his full-time presence for the upcoming campaign, with the 33-year-old set to undertake further testing duties at the next pre-season gathering in Barcelona.

"I would have liked to come back to Formula 1 in different circumstances, but I'm proud to have been given this chance," Heidfeld commented. "Everything has happened so quickly, but I've been very impressed by what I have seen so far in terms of the facilities and the dedication of the people at Enstone.

"I really enjoyed the test last week in Jerez and I've already settled in well with the guys at the track. I have a good feeling for the car, which is quite innovative. I'm extremely motivated and can't wait for the season to begin."

Team Principal Eric Boullier added: "The team has been through a very difficult couple of weeks and we had to react quickly. We gave Nick a chance in Jerez last week and he really impressed us. He's quick, experienced and is very strong technically with his feedback and understanding of the car.

"We always said the priority was to have an experienced driver in the car and we feel he is the ideal man for the job. We are pleased to welcome Nick to the team and look forward to a strong start to the season with him and Vitaly in Bahrain."

則留言

秋山(chinghuai)

2011/02/17 09:58:24

發文

#3121820 IP 189.14.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2011/02/17 09:58:24

發文IP 189.14.*.*

[url="http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2011/2/11750.html"]Renault confirm Heidfeld as Kubica stand-in[/url] Renault have announced that Nick Heidfeld has joined the team, taking over driving duties from the injured Robert Kubica, starting at this week’s test session in Barcelona. It follows his evaluation at Jerez last week. The 33-year-old German is one of the most experienced drivers in Formula One, having started 172 races over the last 11 seasons. He will race alongside Vitaly Petrov when the new season gets underway in Bahrain on March 13. “I would have liked to come back to Formula One in different circumstances, but I’m proud to have been given this chance,” said Heidfeld. “Everything has happened so quickly, but I’ve been very impressed by what I have seen so far in terms of the facilities and the dedication of the people at Enstone. “I really enjoyed the test last week in Jerez and I’ve already settled in well with the guys at the track. I have a good feeling for the car, which is quite innovative. I’m extremely motivated and can’t wait for the season to begin.” Renault team principal Eric Boullier commented: “The team has been through a very difficult couple of weeks and we had to react quickly. We gave Nick a chance in Jerez last week and he really impressed us. He’s quick, experienced and is very strong technically with his feedback and understanding of the car. “We always said the priority was to have an experienced driver in the car and we feel he is the ideal man for the job. We are pleased to welcome Nick to the team and look forward to a strong start to the season with him and Vitaly in Bahrain.” This week’s four-day test at Spain’s Circuit de Catalunya begins on Friday. Heidfeld will be at the wheel of Renault’s R31 on Saturday and Monday, with Petrov in the car on Friday and Sunday.

2011/02/17 10:06:26

發文IP 189.14.*.*

[url="http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2011/2/11750.html"]Renault confirm Heidfeld as Kubica stand-in[/url] Renault have announced that Nick Heidfeld has joined the team, taking over driving duties from the injured Robert Kubica, starting at this week’s test session in Barcelona. It follows his evaluation at Jerez last week. The 33-year-old German is one of the most experienced drivers in Formula One, having started 172 races over the last 11 seasons. He will race alongside Vitaly Petrov when the new season gets underway in Bahrain on March 13. “I would have liked to come back to Formula One in different circumstances, but I’m proud to have been given this chance,” said Heidfeld. “Everything has happened so quickly, but I’ve been very impressed by what I have seen so far in terms of the facilities and the dedication of the people at Enstone. “I really enjoyed the test last week in Jerez and I’ve already settled in well with the guys at the track. I have a good feeling for the car, which is quite innovative. I’m extremely motivated and can’t wait for the season to begin.” Renault team principal Eric Boullier commented: “The team has been through a very difficult couple of weeks and we had to react quickly. We gave Nick a chance in Jerez last week and he really impressed us. He’s quick, experienced and is very strong technically with his feedback and understanding of the car. “We always said the priority was to have an experienced driver in the car and we feel he is the ideal man for the job. We are pleased to welcome Nick to the team and look forward to a strong start to the season with him and Vitaly in Bahrain.” This week’s four-day test at Spain’s Circuit de Catalunya begins on Friday. Heidfeld will be at the wheel of Renault’s R31 on Saturday and Monday, with Petrov in the car on Friday and Sunday. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 真的很高興看到 Nick Heidfeld 回歸賽場, 我覺得他算是在F1命運最坎坷的車手之一, 擁有完整的駕駛經歷及一流的駕駛技術, 卻始終未能進入真正的一流車隊發光發亮, 希望他今年能有出色的表現把 Vitaly Petrov 幹掉, 讓大家知道開F1要憑真本事而不是有金主就可以的。
Renault confirm Heidfeld as Kubica stand-in

Renault have announced that Nick Heidfeld has joined the team, taking over driving duties from the injured Robert Kubica, starting at this week’s test session in Barcelona. It follows his evaluation at Jerez last week.

The 33-year-old German is one of the most experienced drivers in Formula One, having started 172 races over the last 11 seasons. He will race alongside Vitaly Petrov when the new season gets underway in Bahrain on March 13.

“I would have liked to come back to Formula One in different circumstances, but I’m proud to have been given this chance,” said Heidfeld. “Everything has happened so quickly, but I’ve been very impressed by what I have seen so far in terms of the facilities and the dedication of the people at Enstone.

“I really enjoyed the test last week in Jerez and I’ve already settled in well with the guys at the track. I have a good feeling for the car, which is quite innovative. I’m extremely motivated and can’t wait for the season to begin.”

Renault team principal Eric Boullier commented: “The team has been through a very difficult couple of weeks and we had to react quickly. We gave Nick a chance in Jerez last week and he really impressed us. He’s quick, experienced and is very strong technically with his feedback and understanding of the car.

“We always said the priority was to have an experienced driver in the car and we feel he is the ideal man for the job. We are pleased to welcome Nick to the team and look forward to a strong start to the season with him and Vitaly in Bahrain.”

This week’s four-day test at Spain’s Circuit de Catalunya begins on Friday. Heidfeld will be at the wheel of Renault’s R31 on Saturday and Monday, with Petrov in the car on Friday and Sunday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真的很高興看到 Nick Heidfeld 回歸賽場,
我覺得他算是在F1命運最坎坷的車手之一,
擁有完整的駕駛經歷及一流的駕駛技術,
卻始終未能進入真正的一流車隊發光發亮,
希望他今年能有出色的表現把 Vitaly Petrov 幹掉,
讓大家知道開F1要憑真本事而不是有金主就可以的。

我想當老闆(twsnake2003)

2011/02/17 10:31:15

發文

#3121934 IP 243.83.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 chinghuai (秋山) 所寫
Renault confirm Heidfeld as Kubica stand-in

Renault have announced that Nick Heidfeld has joined the team, taking over driving duties from the injured Robert Kubica, starting at this week’s test session in Barcelona. It follows his evaluation at Jerez last week.

The 33-year-old German is one of the most experienced drivers in Formula One, having started 172 races over the last 11 seasons. He will race alongside Vitaly Petrov when the new season gets underway in Bahrain on March 13.

“I would have liked to come back to Formula One in different circumstances, but I’m proud to have been given this chance,” said Heidfeld. “Everything has happened so quickly, but I’ve been very impressed by what I have seen so far in terms of the facilities and the dedication of the people at Enstone.

“I really enjoyed the test last week in Jerez and I’ve already settled in well with the guys at the track. I have a good feeling for the car, which is quite innovative. I’m extremely motivated and can’t wait for the season to begin.”

Renault team principal Eric Boullier commented: “The team has been through a very difficult couple of weeks and we had to react quickly. We gave Nick a chance in Jerez last week and he really impressed us. He’s quick, experienced and is very strong technically with his feedback and understanding of the car.

“We always said the priority was to have an experienced driver in the car and we feel he is the ideal man for the job. We are pleased to welcome Nick to the team and look forward to a strong start to the season with him and Vitaly in Bahrain.”

This week’s four-day test at Spain’s Circuit de Catalunya begins on Friday. Heidfeld will be at the wheel of Renault’s R31 on Saturday and Monday, with Petrov in the car on Friday and Sunday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真的很高興看到 Nick Heidfeld 回歸賽場,
我覺得他算是在F1命運最坎坷的車手之一,
擁有完整的駕駛經歷及一流的駕駛技術,
卻始終未能進入真正的一流車隊發光發亮,
希望他今年能有出色的表現把 Vitaly Petrov 幹掉,
讓大家知道開F1要憑真本事而不是有金主就可以的。

支持把死俄國佬幹掉
跟酷斃殺雙劍核一...😆

仿生賽車(kkjd2010)

2011/02/17 11:24:19

發文

#3122074 IP 82.59.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
合約是簽一個賽季嗎? 還是代班到Kubica回來?
照新聞的說法好像是一個賽季
車隊可能評估Kubica今年回不來
當年舒馬克斷腿而已就缺賽6場(3個月)
Kubica這樣要休養多久?

Heidfeld已經是第三次遇到這種絕處逢生的情形了
之前去Jordan和Williams都是在失業邊緣突然出現的機會
他對雷諾的車好像適應得很好
俄國老應該不是他的對手
希望他今年能有好的成績

路人甲乙丙(e21322)

2011/02/17 11:27:51

發文

#3122085 IP 246.170.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
今年雷諾R31來勢洶洶~

Heidfeld真是絕處逢生~

我想當老闆(twsnake2003)

2011/02/17 11:39:16

發文

#3122140 IP 243.83.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 e21322 (歸叢好好) 所寫
今年雷諾R31來勢洶洶~

Heidfeld真是絕處逢生~

今年又要隱形了嗎?!😇

路人甲乙丙(e21322)

2011/02/17 11:42:52

發文

#3122152 IP 246.170.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 twsnake2003 (宅男之中的霸主) 所寫
回應 e21322 (歸叢好好) 所寫
今年雷諾R31來勢洶洶~

Heidfeld真是絕處逢生~

今年又要隱形了嗎?!😇

總比消失好~😆

niba(kevinni)

2011/02/17 11:48:08

發文

#3122158 IP 188.250.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫
合約是簽一個賽季嗎? 還是代班到Kubica回來?

若代班到Kubica回來..
Heidfeld應該可以跑個2年....
當然 他簽的是全賽季約 包含測試

Kubica的狀況我認為不是很好
說今年要回賽道的只有他, 醫生只敢說手術很好 也就是說回F1遙遙無期
一般運動員 開完刀都會說何時可以回來, 如舒馬克 羅西...但Kubica這次真的是重傷...
他女友就說他的狀況不怎麼樣
車隊一定早就問過醫生了 雷諾最清楚狀況
讓heidfeld跑整季應該是都還不夠, heidfeld真該抓緊這台看來蠻有競爭力的R31, 好歹也來個分站冠軍吧

無不宅(glass)

2011/02/17 11:51:58

發文

#3122172 IP 242.44.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
Heidfeld是我認為除了KIMI外最帥的F1車手之一
支持扭屁股王今年奪冠🙂

不動遊星(andy02ea)

2011/02/17 15:02:41

發文