AMD vpu recover 解決方法

jimmy(jimmy0611)

2012/09/02 20:41:04

發文

#4486857 IP 187.104.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2012/09/02 20:41:04

發文IP 187.104.*.*

最近電腦怪怪的 開機沒多久~~上上網之後就會出現 vpu recover 的視窗 然後電腦又自動開機............. 查了很多資料.......跟軟體與硬體都有關係 VGA CARD DRIVER 更新到最新了...也是一樣 家裡只有一台電腦~~沒法做交叉測試 唉!

2012/09/02 20:42:46

發文IP 187.104.*.*

最近電腦怪怪的 開機沒多久~~上上網之後就會出現 vpu recover 的視窗 然後電腦又自動開機............. 查了很多資料.......跟軟體與硬體都有關係 VGA CARD DRIVER 更新到最新了...也是一樣 家裡只有一台電腦~~沒法做交叉測試 唉! VGA CARD : AMD 5770 (MSI HWK)
最近電腦怪怪的
開機沒多久~~上上網之後就會出現 vpu recover 的視窗
然後電腦又自動開機.............
查了很多資料.......跟軟體與硬體都有關係
VGA CARD DRIVER 更新到最新了...也是一樣

家裡只有一台電腦~~沒法做交叉測試
唉!

VGA CARD : AMD 5770 (MSI HWK)

則留言

as88(asperger88)

2012/09/02 20:59:23

發文

#4486900 IP 242.39.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
http://www.pcdvd.com.tw/showthread.php?t=887069

tommy84566:
都沒有出現,看來應該解決了,
方法很簡單,把預設3d時脈750/700調整為700/700,
雖然降了頻,卻不會再出現vpu recover,
也有其他人有類似案例
http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?pag...=60152&snA=2359
看來降低gpu時脈(甚至低於預設)為解決vpu recover之一法

walkingdog :
http://www.radiognome.com/2009/02/2...ways-to-fix-it/
Through investigation and diagnostics, I feel I have fond the solution to my shared problem, the onboard sound card which is a realtek based sound card driver was disabled on the mother board, but the driver was not, and kept loading on startup, While this was not a problem for the most part in everyday use, Anytime I played that Half life game … that’s when I ran into problems and the screen was going into VPU recovery and then unstable and uncontrollable and unreadable situations began to occur, in turn it lead me to believe it may have been the video card, So I replaced it with a newer Ati card but still ran into the same problems. I always run a very high resolution as I do video editing and this was getting quite frustrating. So to make a long story short, My on board sound card driver was the conflicting with another sound card driver within the system, It was trying to work over my creative sound blaster card which I had installed.. because in my opinion and experience, the on board sound card.. just don’t perform as well as the “old standby” creative labs make.
result,
The system has been diagnosed, the registry cleaned and streamlined and all the driver’s are totally up to date. And the systems in performing great.. hope this helps

這個比較奇,內建音效已於bios關掉,但driver還在,因此和獨立音效卡驅動相衝,
也就是兩個音效驅動程式打架,導致vpu recover,在清理registry及更新所有驅動後,
問題得到解決

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

This is what I had found and hopefully your VPU recovery error message can be solved.

Just before christmas, I started putting together a new computer from scratch and these are my components – ASUS P7P55D, ASUS EAH5770 ATI and running on WinXP SP3. About 3-4 weeks later, the VPU recovery error pop up and then it became a regular occurance. Very annoying indeed.

Basically this error is here to protect our investment but at the same time it is downright heat sensitive. I had the cover off and fan blowing directly at the grahpics card still the error comes up after some use especially graphic intensive games like Counter Strike Source at 1920 x 1080. Using SmartDoctor, it registered at 53 degrees which is quite acceptable. For older computers it is a good idea to do some house cleaning once in a while.

Despite everything being new and parts being handpicked, I simply don’t believe that any of them is a cause.

I sifted through the web and forums until someone suggested using “standard PCI to PCI bridge” driver in your “System Devices” which was for older AGP cards and they all worked. But despite mine being a HD PCI-Express card, I had similar success. Now, my problem is solved! I definitely dislike sending error reports.

Hopefully you guys can have similar success. Good luck!

這個也很怪,作者卡為5770,
有人建議在system devices下使用standard pci to pci bridge驅動,
也成功解決問題
我們家對小孩的教育方法是 : 沒有獎勵 只有處罰

米字必須連蛇(ct720d)

2012/09/02 21:02:12

發文

#4486909 IP 229.12.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
剛開始正常後來不正常😆我修過的電腦有問題的OS重灌後就都沒問題了

jimmy(jimmy0611)

2012/09/02 21:31:30

發文