阿龍索:就算處境不好,也要保持積極。
#F1

阿龍索向前走(falonso2008)

2012/05/30 03:34:53

發文

#4274978 IP 246.167.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章

The difficult economic situation currently affecting his country is a cause of concern for Fernando. 「I have so many friends who face an uncertain future, in terms of work, or their dreams of achieving something such as opening a shop or starting a business, because today, it's not easy to put ideas into practice., In my position, it's hard to give advice because it could be taken the wrong way. I feel privileged because I am doing what I love in Formula 1 and am well paid as is the case in sport in general, but it has to be said you don't get here by magic. I was telling the team about when I was racing in the Italian karting championship in Lecce: when I was thirteen, my father drove on his own 23 hours non-stop. On Sunday after the race, we went back home another 23 hours in the car, which I spent studying because I had an exam the next Tuesday. Of course, it was not an enormous sacrifice, but an example of how you have to work for what you want and there is a reason for everything. The young always have to fight even in the hard times.

最後一段是再勉勵自己國家的年輕人或鄉親。

雖然 西班牙 現在大環境不好,還是要積極爭取自己想要的。

馬的...

歐洲風暴不知何時會開始影響台灣,大家共勉之吧~ 加油!!

不屈的精神與追求勝利的渴望

則留言

熱門新聞
2024年「U-CAR電動風雲車票選」開跑,囊括40款現行販售的純電車型、31款純電期待新車,讓您親身參與投票電動風雲車。
Honda宣布,預計投資110億美元在加拿大,於安大略省阿利斯頓設置車輛及電池的生產工廠,建立完整的電動車供應鏈。