[轉貼]阿隆索:不要在F1說放棄 2006年舒馬赫險逆轉我
#F1

路人甲乙丙(e21322)

2011/04/23 20:16:14

發文

#3311369 IP 246.170.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2011/04/23 20:16:14

發文IP 246.170.*.*

2011-04-23 19:31:37 來源: 網易體育  [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404401.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404402.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404405.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404404.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404403.jpg[/img] 網易體育4月23日報道: 如果說F1新賽季前三站最令人失望的車隊是法拉利,那對法拉利新賽車最失望的車手就是阿隆索,中國站結束後,志在奪冠的阿隆索落後維特爾42分之多,僅僅領先隊友馬薩兩分。也難怪西班牙人總抱怨,法拉利的開局只能用慘淡形容,不過阿隆索在近日接受採訪時卻確信法拉利能迎頭趕上。 阿隆索對法拉利官網說:“這的確不是一個我們想要的開局,對於車迷也不是,我們承認我們的演出差強人意,但與紅牛50分的差距其實沒什麼大不了,我們相信能在很短的時間內改變這種局面。” 阿隆索並沒有一味的自我安慰,他指出法拉利最近幾年不止一次在逆境中戰鬥。“我信任車隊,我能感覺到從意大利總部馬拉內洛傳來的戰鬥信號,根據我以往的經驗,即使對手也不能一口吃個胖子,追趕要一步一步來。” 西班牙人甚至還現身說法,舉出了當年自己親身經歷的例子:“我對06年在雷諾的征戰歷程記憶猶新,在賽季的前半段我取得巨大的領先優勢,但法拉利經過賽車升級後,舒馬赫開始步步緊逼,顯示出強大的觸底反彈趨勢,在中國站結束、還剩下兩站比賽的時候追上了我。” 阿隆索的記憶沒有出錯,06年前9站比賽阿隆索獲得6站冠軍,但從美國站到中國站這7站比賽,舒馬赫一舉奪得5個冠軍,如果不是倒數第二站日本鈴鹿賽道在領先位置因引擎爆缸退賽,那一年的冠軍很可能易主。 其實三站比賽過後就下結論的確操之過急,上賽季人們都以為法拉利沒戲,可正如阿隆索所言:“去年在土耳其和英國站鎩羽而歸後,人們都覺得我們應該為下賽季做準備了,但我們沒有放棄,為冠軍戰鬥到最後一刻,聽起來這像是在喊口號,但事實就是:永遠不要在F1說放棄。” 邁凱輪本賽季冬季測試時很糟,可卻在新賽季實現了階梯式的進步,直到中國站小漢問鼎冠軍,這也激勵了阿隆索不會放棄,西班牙人說:“在巴塞羅那測試賽後,每個人都認為邁凱輪不行,結果他們連續登上領獎台,中國站獲得冠軍。同樣道理,一些人還認為維特爾在上海不可戰勝,可是結果呢?三站過後,還不足讓你有準確的判斷。” “這並不意味著說,我對我們的嚴峻形勢估計不足。我們的工作從來沒有放鬆,只有當每個要素都達到最佳:車,戰術、停戰策略、車手、當然也包括我,成功才能如期而至。我在過去幾天接觸了工程師,我了解到他們在馬拉內洛對賽車的改進從沒松懈過。我們必須快馬加鞭追上去,現實不允許我們虛度光陰,因為對手在過去幾個星期已經跑在了前面。” 法拉利新賽季開局不好,阿隆索卻依舊鬥志昂揚,就像他說的一樣,06賽季舒馬赫險些對他完成逆轉,上賽季他又險些對維特爾完成逆轉,賽季才剛剛開始,你追我趕的好戲剛剛拉開幕布。(穆勒) (本文來源:網易體育 作者:穆勒) -------------------------------------------------------------- Never give up: things can change very quickly in Formula 1 April 22, 2011 · Posted by Fernando Alonso A break was much needed after such a packed start to the season. I had not been home for a month, given that I stayed out in that part of the world between Australia and Malaysia, so it’s nice to have a bit of free time with the family and close friends. Truth is there’s always something to do because you need to keep in shape, given that after this slightly longer than usual break we will face a really busy May, with three Grands Prix – Turkey, Spain and Monaco – in the space of four weeks. It was definitely not the start of the season we were hoping for, for us and all our fans. Fifty points between the two of us is not much and we know our performance is not good enough at the moment, but we are aware that this can change very quickly. Formula 1 has always been like this: in one race you struggle to get into the top five and in the next, you’re fighting for the win. This year has been no exception to that rule: after the final test in Barcelona, everyone reckoned the McLarens were nowhere and then they always got on the podium, ending up with a win in China. At the same time, others were saying Vettel was unbeatable and then in Shanghai, we all saw how things turned out in the end. Three races are not yet enough to give a definitive judgement. But this does not mean to say I am underestimating the seriousness of our situation, far from it. We have to work very hard to improve on every front. Success only comes when every element is operating at its best: the car, strategy, pit stops, drivers and everyone else included. I’ve stayed in touch with the engineers these past few days and I know there is no let up in the development of the car at Maranello. We have to catch up and we cannot allow ourselves to lose too much time, especially as the others won’t be twiddling their thumbs over the coming weeks. I trust in the team: I know what it’s made of and I can feel the will to fight back from everyone at Maranello. In the past I have experienced, first as an opponent and then as an insider how capable the Scuderia is of staging a comeback. I well remember when I was at Renault in 2006, that in the first part of the season I had built up a big lead but then Ferrari made such a good job of developing its cars that Schumacher staged a great fight back, overtaking me with two races remaining. Then you only have to look at last year: first in Turkey and then in England, it was suggested we should already be looking to the following year, but we did not give up and we managed to be in the fight for the title right up to the final race. It sounds like a slogan, but it’s the absolute truth: never give up in Formula 1! If the racing season has yet to make me very happy, at least on the football front there’s been one bit of good news. I was very happy that Real Madrid won against Barcelona in the final of the Copa del Rey, as it’s a title that has eluded them for such a long time and it came at the end of a very closely fought game. Next up comes the Champions League semi-final, again against Barca. Whatever the outcome, it will be a truly fascinating tussle and obviously I’m hoping for a win for Mourinho’s team! http://www.ferrari.com/English/Scuderia/Blogs/Alonso/archive/2011/04/22/alonso’s-diary-–-never-give-up-things-can-change-very-quickly-in-formula-1.aspx

2011/04/23 20:19:04

發文IP 246.170.*.*

2011-04-23 19:31:37 來源: 網易體育  [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404401.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404402.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404405.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404404.jpg[/img] [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_404403.jpg[/img] 網易體育4月23日報道: 如果說F1新賽季前三站最令人失望的車隊是法拉利,那對法拉利新賽車最失望的車手就是阿隆索,中國站結束後,志在奪冠的阿隆索落後維特爾42分之多,僅僅領先隊友馬薩兩分。也難怪西班牙人總抱怨,法拉利的開局只能用慘淡形容,不過阿隆索在近日接受採訪時卻確信法拉利能迎頭趕上。 阿隆索對法拉利官網說:“這的確不是一個我們想要的開局,對於車迷也不是,我們承認我們的演出差強人意,但與紅牛50分的差距其實沒什麼大不了,我們相信能在很短的時間內改變這種局面。” 阿隆索並沒有一味的自我安慰,他指出法拉利最近幾年不止一次在逆境中戰鬥。“我信任車隊,我能感覺到從意大利總部馬拉內洛傳來的戰鬥信號,根據我以往的經驗,即使對手也不能一口吃個胖子,追趕要一步一步來。” 西班牙人甚至還現身說法,舉出了當年自己親身經歷的例子:“我對06年在雷諾的征戰歷程記憶猶新,在賽季的前半段我取得巨大的領先優勢,但法拉利經過賽車升級後,舒馬赫開始步步緊逼,顯示出強大的觸底反彈趨勢,在中國站結束、還剩下兩站比賽的時候追上了我。” 阿隆索的記憶沒有出錯,06年前9站比賽阿隆索獲得6站冠軍,但從美國站到中國站這7站比賽,舒馬赫一舉奪得5個冠軍,如果不是倒數第二站日本鈴鹿賽道在領先位置因引擎爆缸退賽,那一年的冠軍很可能易主。 其實三站比賽過後就下結論的確操之過急,上賽季人們都以為法拉利沒戲,可正如阿隆索所言:“去年在土耳其和英國站鎩羽而歸後,人們都覺得我們應該為下賽季做準備了,但我們沒有放棄,為冠軍戰鬥到最後一刻,聽起來這像是在喊口號,但事實就是:永遠不要在F1說放棄。” 邁凱輪本賽季冬季測試時很糟,可卻在新賽季實現了階梯式的進步,直到中國站小漢問鼎冠軍,這也激勵了阿隆索不會放棄,西班牙人說:“在巴塞羅那測試賽後,每個人都認為邁凱輪不行,結果他們連續登上領獎台,中國站獲得冠軍。同樣道理,一些人還認為維特爾在上海不可戰勝,可是結果呢?三站過後,還不足讓你有準確的判斷。” “這並不意味著說,我對我們的嚴峻形勢估計不足。我們的工作從來沒有放鬆,只有當每個要素都達到最佳:車,戰術、停戰策略、車手、當然也包括我,成功才能如期而至。我在過去幾天接觸了工程師,我了解到他們在馬拉內洛對賽車的改進從沒松懈過。我們必須快馬加鞭追上去,現實不允許我們虛度光陰,因為對手在過去幾個星期已經跑在了前面。” 法拉利新賽季開局不好,阿隆索卻依舊鬥志昂揚,就像他說的一樣,06賽季舒馬赫險些對他完成逆轉,上賽季他又險些對維特爾完成逆轉,賽季才剛剛開始,你追我趕的好戲剛剛拉開幕布。(穆勒) (本文來源:網易體育 作者:穆勒) http://sports.163.com/11/0423/19/72BMEJ2000051CDQ.html -------------------------------------------------------------- Never give up: things can change very quickly in Formula 1 April 22, 2011 · Posted by Fernando Alonso A break was much needed after such a packed start to the season. I had not been home for a month, given that I stayed out in that part of the world between Australia and Malaysia, so it’s nice to have a bit of free time with the family and close friends. Truth is there’s always something to do because you need to keep in shape, given that after this slightly longer than usual break we will face a really busy May, with three Grands Prix – Turkey, Spain and Monaco – in the space of four weeks. It was definitely not the start of the season we were hoping for, for us and all our fans. Fifty points between the two of us is not much and we know our performance is not good enough at the moment, but we are aware that this can change very quickly. Formula 1 has always been like this: in one race you struggle to get into the top five and in the next, you’re fighting for the win. This year has been no exception to that rule: after the final test in Barcelona, everyone reckoned the McLarens were nowhere and then they always got on the podium, ending up with a win in China. At the same time, others were saying Vettel was unbeatable and then in Shanghai, we all saw how things turned out in the end. Three races are not yet enough to give a definitive judgement. But this does not mean to say I am underestimating the seriousness of our situation, far from it. We have to work very hard to improve on every front. Success only comes when every element is operating at its best: the car, strategy, pit stops, drivers and everyone else included. I’ve stayed in touch with the engineers these past few days and I know there is no let up in the development of the car at Maranello. We have to catch up and we cannot allow ourselves to lose too much time, especially as the others won’t be twiddling their thumbs over the coming weeks. I trust in the team: I know what it’s made of and I can feel the will to fight back from everyone at Maranello. In the past I have experienced, first as an opponent and then as an insider how capable the Scuderia is of staging a comeback. I well remember when I was at Renault in 2006, that in the first part of the season I had built up a big lead but then Ferrari made such a good job of developing its cars that Schumacher staged a great fight back, overtaking me with two races remaining. Then you only have to look at last year: first in Turkey and then in England, it was suggested we should already be looking to the following year, but we did not give up and we managed to be in the fight for the title right up to the final race. It sounds like a slogan, but it’s the absolute truth: never give up in Formula 1! If the racing season has yet to make me very happy, at least on the football front there’s been one bit of good news. I was very happy that Real Madrid won against Barcelona in the final of the Copa del Rey, as it’s a title that has eluded them for such a long time and it came at the end of a very closely fought game. Next up comes the Champions League semi-final, again against Barca. Whatever the outcome, it will be a truly fascinating tussle and obviously I’m hoping for a win for Mourinho’s team! http://www.ferrari.com/English/Scuderia/Blogs/Alonso/archive/2011/04/22/alonso’s-diary-–-never-give-up-things-can-change-very-quickly-in-formula-1.aspx
2011-04-23 19:31:37 來源: 網易體育 

網易體育4月23日報道:

如果說F1新賽季前三站最令人失望的車隊是法拉利,那對法拉利新賽車最失望的車手就是阿隆索,中國站結束後,志在奪冠的阿隆索落後維特爾42分之多,僅僅領先隊友馬薩兩分。也難怪西班牙人總抱怨,法拉利的開局只能用慘淡形容,不過阿隆索在近日接受採訪時卻確信法拉利能迎頭趕上。

阿隆索對法拉利官網說:“這的確不是一個我們想要的開局,對於車迷也不是,我們承認我們的演出差強人意,但與紅牛50分的差距其實沒什麼大不了,我們相信能在很短的時間內改變這種局面。”

阿隆索並沒有一味的自我安慰,他指出法拉利最近幾年不止一次在逆境中戰鬥。“我信任車隊,我能感覺到從意大利總部馬拉內洛傳來的戰鬥信號,根據我以往的經驗,即使對手也不能一口吃個胖子,追趕要一步一步來。”

西班牙人甚至還現身說法,舉出了當年自己親身經歷的例子:“我對06年在雷諾的征戰歷程記憶猶新,在賽季的前半段我取得巨大的領先優勢,但法拉利經過賽車升級後,舒馬赫開始步步緊逼,顯示出強大的觸底反彈趨勢,在中國站結束、還剩下兩站比賽的時候追上了我。”

阿隆索的記憶沒有出錯,06年前9站比賽阿隆索獲得6站冠軍,但從美國站到中國站這7站比賽,舒馬赫一舉奪得5個冠軍,如果不是倒數第二站日本鈴鹿賽道在領先位置因引擎爆缸退賽,那一年的冠軍很可能易主。

其實三站比賽過後就下結論的確操之過急,上賽季人們都以為法拉利沒戲,可正如阿隆索所言:“去年在土耳其和英國站鎩羽而歸後,人們都覺得我們應該為下賽季做準備了,但我們沒有放棄,為冠軍戰鬥到最後一刻,聽起來這像是在喊口號,但事實就是:永遠不要在F1說放棄。”

邁凱輪本賽季冬季測試時很糟,可卻在新賽季實現了階梯式的進步,直到中國站小漢問鼎冠軍,這也激勵了阿隆索不會放棄,西班牙人說:“在巴塞羅那測試賽後,每個人都認為邁凱輪不行,結果他們連續登上領獎台,中國站獲得冠軍。同樣道理,一些人還認為維特爾在上海不可戰勝,可是結果呢?三站過後,還不足讓你有準確的判斷。”

“這並不意味著說,我對我們的嚴峻形勢估計不足。我們的工作從來沒有放鬆,只有當每個要素都達到最佳:車,戰術、停戰策略、車手、當然也包括我,成功才能如期而至。我在過去幾天接觸了工程師,我了解到他們在馬拉內洛對賽車的改進從沒松懈過。我們必須快馬加鞭追上去,現實不允許我們虛度光陰,因為對手在過去幾個星期已經跑在了前面。”

法拉利新賽季開局不好,阿隆索卻依舊鬥志昂揚,就像他說的一樣,06賽季舒馬赫險些對他完成逆轉,上賽季他又險些對維特爾完成逆轉,賽季才剛剛開始,你追我趕的好戲剛剛拉開幕布。(穆勒)

(本文來源:網易體育 作者:穆勒)

http://sports.163.com/11/0423/19/72BMEJ2000051CDQ.html
--------------------------------------------------------------
Never give up: things can change very quickly in Formula 1

April 22, 2011 · Posted by Fernando Alonso

A break was much needed after such a packed start to the season. I had not been home for a month, given that I stayed out in that part of the world between Australia and Malaysia, so it’s nice to have a bit of free time with the family and close friends. Truth is there’s always something to do because you need to keep in shape, given that after this slightly longer than usual break we will face a really busy May, with three Grands Prix – Turkey, Spain and Monaco – in the space of four weeks.

It was definitely not the start of the season we were hoping for, for us and all our fans. Fifty points between the two of us is not much and we know our performance is not good enough at the moment, but we are aware that this can change very quickly. Formula 1 has always been like this: in one race you struggle to get into the top five and in the next, you’re fighting for the win. This year has been no exception to that rule: after the final test in Barcelona, everyone reckoned the McLarens were nowhere and then they always got on the podium, ending up with a win in China. At the same time, others were saying Vettel was unbeatable and then in Shanghai, we all saw how things turned out in the end. Three races are not yet enough to give a definitive judgement.

But this does not mean to say I am underestimating the seriousness of our situation, far from it. We have to work very hard to improve on every front. Success only comes when every element is operating at its best: the car, strategy, pit stops, drivers and everyone else included. I’ve stayed in touch with the engineers these past few days and I know there is no let up in the development of the car at Maranello. We have to catch up and we cannot allow ourselves to lose too much time, especially as the others won’t be twiddling their thumbs over the coming weeks. I trust in the team: I know what it’s made of and I can feel the will to fight back from everyone at Maranello. In the past I have experienced, first as an opponent and then as an insider how capable the Scuderia is of staging a comeback. I well remember when I was at Renault in 2006, that in the first part of the season I had built up a big lead but then Ferrari made such a good job of developing its cars that Schumacher staged a great fight back, overtaking me with two races remaining. Then you only have to look at last year: first in Turkey and then in England, it was suggested we should already be looking to the following year, but we did not give up and we managed to be in the fight for the title right up to the final race. It sounds like a slogan, but it’s the absolute truth: never give up in Formula 1!

If the racing season has yet to make me very happy, at least on the football front there’s been one bit of good news. I was very happy that Real Madrid won against Barcelona in the final of the Copa del Rey, as it’s a title that has eluded them for such a long time and it came at the end of a very closely fought game. Next up comes the Champions League semi-final, again against Barca. Whatever the outcome, it will be a truly fascinating tussle and obviously I’m hoping for a win for Mourinho’s team!

http://www.ferrari.com/English/Scuderia/Blogs/Alonso/archive/2011/04/22/alonso’s-diary-–-never-give-up-things-can-change-very-quickly-in-formula-1.aspx

則留言

翼羽(309336895)

2011/04/24 09:51:15

發文

#3312037 IP 74.86.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
最好下站開始邁凱輪和法拉利都可以和大牛的車有得比,~:~不然成日大牛拿頭位出賽會好悶~"~

KiMiKa(ultimatum21)

2011/04/29 17:44:36

發文

#3328330 IP 250.118.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 309336895 (翼羽) 所寫
最好下站開始邁凱輪和法拉利都可以和大牛的車有得比,~:~不然成日大牛拿頭位出賽會好悶~"~

我是不希望大牛解決KERS問題

三不五時出個小問題

這樣比較精彩

現在有問題都三連勝了,再解決問題

真的收一收等明年比較快😞😰
小黑不離開McLaren我就不再支持麥拉拉~

阿龍索向前走(falonso2008)

2011/04/29 19:18:30

發文

#3328513 IP 246.167.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章

前三站的結果確實讓人喪氣,但有阿龍索在的一天就不可能放棄。

法拉利加油!😀
不屈的精神與追求勝利的渴望

mick(csimduke)

2011/04/29 22:42:18

發文

#3328870 IP 250.147.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
要不是大舒縮缸 😞 唉
那麼久都沒問題的引擎居然會 ....

路人甲乙丙(e21322)

2011/04/30 07:58:44

發文

#3329276 IP 92.142.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2011/04/30 07:58:44

發文IP 92.142.*.*

[quote=csimduke (mick)]要不是大舒縮缸 [很悶] 唉 那麼久都沒問題的引擎居然會 .... [/quote] 互相啦,阿龍嫂義大利也縮~ 美國阿隆嫂後胎還爆了,結果退賽~ 阿龍嫂匈牙利輪胎沒鎖好(退賽之前還是P1),冠軍當場飛了~ 中國換胎工不給力(多花了四五秒),原本換完應該還是P1,冠軍也飛了(Schumi因此躍升P1)~

2011/04/30 08:00:02

發文IP 92.142.*.*

[quote=csimduke (mick)]要不是大舒縮缸 [很悶] 唉 那麼久都沒問題的引擎居然會 .... [/quote] 互相啦,阿龍嫂義大利也縮~ 美國阿隆嫂後胎還爆了,結果退賽~ 阿龍嫂匈牙利輪胎沒鎖好(退賽之前還是P1),冠軍當場飛了~ 中國換胎工不給力(多花了四五秒),原本換完應該還是P1結果掉到P2,冠軍也飛了(Schumi因此躍升P1)~
回應 csimduke (mick) 所寫
要不是大舒縮缸 😞 唉
那麼久都沒問題的引擎居然會 ....

互相啦,阿龍嫂義大利也縮~
美國阿隆嫂後胎還爆了,結果退賽~
阿龍嫂匈牙利輪胎沒鎖好(退賽之前還是P1),冠軍當場飛了~
中國換胎工不給力(多花了四五秒),原本換完應該還是P1結果掉到P2,冠軍也飛了(Schumi因此躍升P1)~

realworld(goesby)

2011/04/30 13:24:27

發文

#3329525 IP 90.163.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 e21322 (歸叢好好) 所寫
回應 csimduke (mick) 所寫
要不是大舒縮缸 😞 唉
那麼久都沒問題的引擎居然會 ....

互相啦,阿龍嫂義大利也縮~
美國阿隆嫂後胎還爆了,結果退賽~

我真的很懷疑你有看過06年的比賽嗎?
如果沒有,請不要在這裡誤導別人

美國站阿隆索根本沒退賽,相反的他還靠小舒馬克等人的退賽從七八名左右的名次,上升至第五名
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2006/760/

中國站也不是你所說的那樣...跟換胎的工作人員一點關係都沒有
在第一次進站前,車隊透過team radio問阿隆索輪胎狀況如何,阿隆索自己回答只需更換前輪
進站之後他也真的只換前輪,沒換後輪
出站之後他的圈速開始慢慢掉下來,一圈一圈被後面的FISI和大舒追近,後來被咬上
擋了一下子,他才讓FISI過,又擋了大舒一下才讓大舒過
沒多久他就進站換胎,這時他才真的因為換胎損失了10秒
(不過這可能跟他第一次進站只換前輪沒換後輪有關係...)
可以肯定的是他有沒有浪費那10秒,出來都只會在P3
因為當時他早已落後FISI和大舒30~40秒左右
之後大舒比FISI早一圈進站換胎,也正是因為Ross Brawn這個睿智的決定
讓大舒得以利用胎溫優勢在一號灣橫跨三種路面(賽道、路緣石、草地)強行把剛出PIT,胎溫仍低的FISI超掉
大舒至此上升至P1領先到比賽結束
而FISI也很夠意思的一圈一圈放慢讓阿隆索趕上,把P2的位置讓給阿隆索
他們三個就以這樣的名次跑完比賽

個人認為這是F1史上的經典比賽之一
沒看過的人都應該去看
看大舒如何在排位賽Q2最後一刻成為唯一使用普利司通輪胎擠進Q3的車手
再看米其淋與普利司通在賽道-濕、半乾不濕、乾-的條件下的精采對決
這場比賽可以看的點太多了,真心推薦

路人甲乙丙(e21322)

2011/04/30 15:52:07

發文

#3329650 IP 90.175.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 goesby (realworld) 所寫
回應 e21322 (歸叢好好) 所寫
回應 csimduke (mick) 所寫
要不是大舒縮缸 😞 唉
那麼久都沒問題的引擎居然會 ....

互相啦,阿龍嫂義大利也縮~
美國阿隆嫂後胎還爆了,結果退賽~

我真的很懷疑你有看過06年的比賽嗎?
如果沒有,請不要在這裡誤導別人

美國站阿隆索根本沒退賽,相反的他還靠小舒馬克等人的退賽從七八名左右的名次,上升至第五名
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2006/760/

中國站也不是你所說的那樣...跟換胎的工作人員一點關係都沒有
在第一次進站前,車隊透過team radio問阿隆索輪胎狀況如何,阿隆索自己回答只需更換前輪
進站之後他也真的只換前輪,沒換後輪
出站之後他的圈速開始慢慢掉下來,一圈一圈被後面的FISI和大舒追近,後來被咬上
擋了一下子,他才讓FISI過,又擋了大舒一下才讓大舒過
沒多久他就進站換胎,這時他才真的因為換胎損失了10秒
(不過這可能跟他第一次進站只換前輪沒換後輪有關係...)
可以肯定的是他有沒有浪費那10秒,出來都只會在P3
因為當時他早已落後FISI和大舒30~40秒左右
之後大舒比FISI早一圈進站換胎,也正是因為Ross Brawn這個睿智的決定
讓大舒得以利用胎溫優勢在一號灣橫跨三種路面(賽道、路緣石、草地)強行把剛出PIT,胎溫仍低的FISI超掉
大舒至此上升至P1領先到比賽結束
而FISI也很夠意思的一圈一圈放慢讓阿隆索趕上,把P2的位置讓給阿隆索
他們三個就以這樣的名次跑完比賽

個人認為這是F1史上的經典比賽之一
沒看過的人都應該去看
看大舒如何在排位賽Q2最後一刻成為唯一使用普利司通輪胎擠進Q3的車手
再看米其淋與普利司通在賽道-濕、半乾不濕、乾-的條件下的精采對決
這場比賽可以看的點太多了,真心推薦

你講的太好了(要常出現喔~),我06年真的是隨便看的(除了雨戰幾乎都是POLE TO WIN ;看也只是看R26塗裝)~

美國站的記憶稍稍出了錯誤(記到04年),因為前陣子把下好的04-07年比賽全部重看了一遍,雷諾賽車長的太像~

中國我當時應該是邊上網邊看比賽,所以過程或許像你講的這樣,但是阿龍嫂最後僅在schumi後面3.1s完賽,所以那輪胎換的慢,也影響了冠軍歸屬~

路人甲乙丙(e21322)

2011/04/30 16:58:51

發文

#3329722 IP 92.142.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2011/04/30 16:58:51

發文IP 92.142.*.*

最後年終,阿龍嫂134分,Schumi121分 就算日本沒縮,FA:134-10+8=132分 MS:121+110=131分 也不至於逆轉 沒能逆轉的關鍵是Schumi巴西分數拿的不高~

2011/04/30 17:00:05

發文IP 92.142.*.*

最後年終,阿龍嫂134分,Schumi121分 就算日本沒縮,FA:134-10+8=132分 MS:121+10=131分 也不至於逆轉 沒能逆轉的關鍵是Schumi巴西分數拿的不高~
最後年終,阿龍嫂134分,Schumi121分
就算日本沒縮,FA:134-10+8=132分 MS:121+10=131分
也不至於逆轉

沒能逆轉的關鍵是Schumi巴西分數拿的不高~

阿龍索向前走(falonso2008)

2011/04/30 20:08:35

發文

#3329966 IP 246.167.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 e21322 (歸叢好好) 所寫
最後年終,阿龍嫂134分,Schumi121分
也不至於逆轉

沒能逆轉的關鍵是Schumi巴西分數拿的不高~

😰 阿比 分數你算到巴西站了,先去算算看日本站的假設結果。

然後你還要在套上 R26後期型速度無法追上 F248。

不屈的精神與追求勝利的渴望

路人甲乙丙(e21322)

2011/04/30 21:30:38

發文

#3330075 IP 90.175.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 falonso2008 (阿龍索向前走) 所寫
回應 e21322 (歸叢好好) 所寫
最後年終,阿龍嫂134分,Schumi121分
也不至於逆轉

沒能逆轉的關鍵是Schumi巴西分數拿的不高~

😰 阿比 分數你算到巴西站了,先去算算看日本站的假設結果。

然後你還要在套上 R26後期型速度無法追上 F248。

日本結果如果不一樣,巴西分數或許也會不一樣~

如果先算日本(假設老舒p1 阿龍嫂p2)
分數分別是MS:126分 FA:124分
*實際上是:MS:116分 FA:126分

#FF0000為了不算的那麼複雜,巴西成績不變的話,126+5=131 . 124+8=132
(日本老舒勝的話,有八勝 阿龍嫂六勝

老舒就算同分也能贏阿龍嫂~ )

但是事實就是它縮了,分數也不是只有SCHUMI丟~

三歲就很帥(oca)

2011/05/01 16:19:08

發文

#3331189 IP 92.136.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
我想當時對很多 schumi 的車迷而言, 當時心中的想法多半會是
" 只要 schumi 能贏日本, 那麼幾乎就是封王站了, 把西只要拿第二就好 ", 這以當時 Ferrari 的氣勢來說並非空談.
甚至在日本牌位賽之後更堅定了車迷上述的想法, Schumi 向來在鈴鹿就跑的不錯, 只可惜縮缸.

之後的巴西, 我想對schumi 的車迷而言已經不是那麼的重要了吧.

仿生賽車(kkjd2010)

2011/05/01 18:21:12

發文

#3331336 IP 239.255.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
2006年排位賽最後關鍵幾圈時舒馬克爆胎怎沒人記得?
大家只記得正賽時的瘋狂超車吧
尤其是最後硬超Kimi
Kimi下一年要去Ferrari了總不能硬擋大舒吧

bill(billzzzz)

2011/05/01 21:02:47

發文

#3331576 IP 187.104.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫
大家只記得正賽時的瘋狂超車吧
尤其是最後硬超Kimi

你沒看比賽吧= =...
06巴西排位明明就液壓系統故障........所以沒成績

然後正賽一開始沒多久 爆胎...

換胎之後狂追...那場熱血到一個很誇張......

A咖club-討海人(ponjiayu)

2011/05/01 23:46:00

發文

#3332037 IP 189.230.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 billzzzz (bill) 所寫
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫
大家只記得正賽時的瘋狂超車吧
尤其是最後硬超Kimi

你沒看比賽吧= =...

然後正賽一開始沒多久 爆胎...

笑話,一群無知的網友😝

schumi當年在巴西站駕駛的那台F248終極版可說是經典中的經典

因為是最後一場比賽,又是用上全新的引擎,當年也沒有轉速的限制

法拉利技師決定放手一搏,直接將Ferrari V8引擎拉到驚人的20000轉,馬力達到800匹以上😲

配合F248末期大幅升級的空力套件,當年這台賽車被形容為"瘋馬"😍

說它是f1史上最強的V8賽車也不為過,排位賽跑出驚人的1:10:313😲,就算V10賽車也很難達到這個成績

史詩般的正賽超車秀😍
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa1sut_brazil-2006-race-highlights-schumac_sport

看到這台賽車後,其實誰當世界冠軍都不重要了,世界冠軍似乎只是統計學上的數字罷了😌

bill(billzzzz)

2011/05/02 00:04:17

發文

#3332107 IP 187.104.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 ponjiayu (A咖club-討海人) 所寫
回應 billzzzz (bill) 所寫
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫
大家只記得正賽時的瘋狂超車吧
尤其是最後硬超Kimi

你沒看比賽吧= =...

然後正賽一開始沒多久 爆胎...

笑話,一群無知的網友😝

史詩般的正賽超車秀😍
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa1sut_brazil-2006-race-highlights-schumac_sport

你講得這個誰不知道啦...............

不過Q3液壓突然故障.......也有人說跟特調引擎有關

我想當老闆(twsnake2003)

2011/05/02 01:42:55

發文

#3332206 IP 243.82.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 billzzzz (bill) 所寫
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫
大家只記得正賽時的瘋狂超車吧
尤其是最後硬超Kimi

你沒看比賽吧= =...

然後正賽一開始沒多久 爆胎...

笑話,一群無知的網友😝

史詩般的正賽超車秀😍

馬力最強有啥屁用
還不是沒拿到冠軍...😆

仿生賽車(kkjd2010)

2011/05/02 10:52:24

發文

#3332663 IP 82.59.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 billzzzz (bill) 所寫
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫
大家只記得正賽時的瘋狂超車吧
尤其是最後硬超Kimi

你沒看比賽吧= =...

然後正賽一開始沒多久 爆胎...

5年了 記憶有誤不代表就沒看比賽
法官不會因證人證詞有誤就判定證人不在現場

液壓故障沒畫面難有深刻印象
也不會了上來喇賽就去查資料
爆胎和超車就很令人難忘了

仿生賽車(kkjd2010)

2011/05/02 10:58:00

發文

#3332679 IP 82.59.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 twsnake2003 (我信譽很強) 所寫
回應 billzzzz (bill) 所寫
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫
大家只記得正賽時的瘋狂超車吧
尤其是最後硬超Kimi

你沒看比賽吧= =...

然後正賽一開始沒多久 爆胎...

笑話,一群無知的網友😝

史詩般的正賽超車秀😍

馬力最強有啥屁用
還不是沒拿到冠軍...😆

如果是以成敗論英雄的話的確是這樣
但以欣賞比賽的角度來看那是一場精采的比賽
那場比賽沒有舒馬克的追擊秀話就單調得多了
說起來該慶幸他的爆胎囉!!!

bill(billzzzz)

2011/05/02 13:39:53

發文

#3333030 IP 35.32.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
回應 kkjd2010 (仿生賽車) 所寫