#F1

@xxxaoism(k56537)

2017/10/22 19:52:39

發文

#6030212 IP 218.164.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2017/10/22 20:27:47

發文IP 218.164.*.*

Vandoorne scoffs at the new engine

The effort obviously did not pay off. Asked if he could feel more power through the upgrade, the Belgian replies süffisant. "It was really impressive." To postpone shortly thereafter. "In the car, I do not feel any difference." Honda race director Yusuke Hasegawa did not talk long and agreed to the GP2 champion of 2015 small. "We see in the data that the engine has more power. But we have to be honest that this is not enough for the driver to really feel. "It is said that the new engine brings in about three horsepower.

Vandoorne starts the race 12th. This time, the 25-year-old did not take part in the Asientour with Fernando Alonso. Since the second practice, the orange car with the starting number 2 is missing balance. "In the first practice, the car still felt very good. I had the new front wing for aerodynamic tests. Since we went back to the old Aero configuration, I'm fighting with the car. But I understand that Fernando got the wing. With my punishment it makes little sense. "

More than 15 km / h less topspeed

McLaren did not make two copies for the US race. The new wing is even finer in the main page than the old version. For the race in Mexico in a week replenishment is not guaranteed. "It will decide in the next 48 hours, whether we get a second version," explains Teamchef Eric Boullier. The wing development is already aimed at the coming season. "We crashed early on the new car. But everything we can test in 2017 helps us next year. "
Alonso made the leap into the third part of the qualification. The two-time World Champion had not expected that. "This was a small surprise for us. We're on the road all weekend. But we know that the others can go for the qualifying more than we can. So it was nice that I still beat Perez and start tomorrow from the eighth place. "

At McLaren one is convinced that the chassis is already at the level of Red Bull. What inhibits is the engine. This illustrates the maximum speed. Vandoorne and Alonso crossed the light barrier 180 meters ahead of curve 12 with 314.8 and 310.7 km / h. No other car is slower on the approximately 900 meter long straight line. By way of comparison, Lewis Hamilton rushed to over 300 km / h in the Mercedes. The speed difference between the McLarens could indicate different setups. Or the small performance plus make up. Both McLaren lose proportionally in the middle section with the long straight line more than in the other sectors. But also in part one with the many fast corners and in Part 3 with the slow corners the cars pay off
https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/wieder-ohrfeigen-fuer-honda-motor-ohne-spuerbares-leistungsplus-12776622.html

-----------------------------------------------------

從9月1號義大利站spec3.7提升3匹馬力

10月22的美國站spec3.8也是只提升3匹馬力

Vandoorne scoffs at the new engine

The effort obviously did not pay off. Asked if he could feel more power through the upgrade, the Belgian replies süffisant. "It was really impressive." To postpone shortly thereafter. "In the car, I do not feel any difference." Honda race director Yusuke Hasegawa did not talk long and agreed to the GP2 champion of 2015 small. "We see in the data that the engine has more power. But we have to be honest that this is not enough for the driver to really feel. "It is said that the new engine brings in about three horsepower.

Vandoorne starts the race 12th. This time, the 25-year-old did not take part in the Asientour with Fernando Alonso. Since the second practice, the orange car with the starting number 2 is missing balance. "In the first practice, the car still felt very good. I had the new front wing for aerodynamic tests. Since we went back to the old Aero configuration, I'm fighting with the car. But I understand that Fernando got the wing. With my punishment it makes little sense. "

More than 15 km / h less topspeed

McLaren did not make two copies for the US race. The new wing is even finer in the main page than the old version. For the race in Mexico in a week replenishment is not guaranteed. "It will decide in the next 48 hours, whether we get a second version," explains Teamchef Eric Boullier. The wing development is already aimed at the coming season. "We crashed early on the new car. But everything we can test in 2017 helps us next year. "
Alonso made the leap into the third part of the qualification. The two-time World Champion had not expected that. "This was a small surprise for us. We're on the road all weekend. But we know that the others can go for the qualifying more than we can. So it was nice that I still beat Perez and start tomorrow from the eighth place. "

At McLaren one is convinced that the chassis is already at the level of Red Bull. What inhibits is the engine. This illustrates the maximum speed. Vandoorne and Alonso crossed the light barrier 180 meters ahead of curve 12 with 314.8 and 310.7 km / h. No other car is slower on the approximately 900 meter long straight line. By way of comparison, Lewis Hamilton rushed to over 300 km / h in the Mercedes. The speed difference between the McLarens could indicate different setups. Or the small performance plus make up. Both McLaren lose proportionally in the middle section with the long straight line more than in the other sectors. But also in part one with the many fast corners and in Part 3 with the slow corners the cars pay off
https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/wieder-ohrfeigen-fuer-honda-motor-ohne-spuerbares-leistungsplus-12776622.html

-----------------------------------------------------

從9月1號義大利站spec3.7提升3匹馬力

10月22的美國站spec3.8也是只提升3匹馬力

則留言

熱門新聞
2024年「U-CAR電動風雲車票選」開跑,囊括40款現行販售的純電車型、31款純電期待新車,讓您親身參與投票電動風雲車。
mTARC於2024台北國際車用電子展中展示多項研發成果,包含9月展開無人物流車隊試驗,而純電E Zinger也同場亮相。