江室里香

則留言

@xxxaoism(k56537)

2017/04/15 03:26:30

發文

#6007589 IP 95.139.*.* 修改過 8 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2017/04/15 03:26:30

發文IP 95.139.*.*

While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy. "It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday. "Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated. "He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad. "It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen. "[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around. "So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally." Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done. "I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said. "It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing. "Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career. "But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them." ------------------------------------------ [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793612.jpg[/img] 我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~ 另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~

2017/04/15 03:28:17

發文IP 95.139.*.*

[img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793613.jpg[/img] While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy. "It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday. "Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated. "He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad. "It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen. "[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around. "So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally." Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done. "I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said. "It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing. "Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career. "But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them." ------------------------------------------ [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793612.jpg[/img] 我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~ 另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~

2017/04/15 03:31:13

發文IP 95.139.*.*

[img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793613.jpg[/img] While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy. "It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday. "Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated. "He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad. "It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen. "[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around. "So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally." Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done. "I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said. "It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing. "Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career. "But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them." ------------------------------------------ [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793612.jpg[/img] 我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~ 另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~ Zak Brown人家第一次參加發布會,就如此不愉快...

2017/04/15 03:34:01

發文IP 95.139.*.*

[img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793613.jpg[/img] While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy. "It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday. "Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated. "He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad. "It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen. "[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around. "So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally." Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done. "I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said. "It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing. "Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career. "But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them." ------------------------------------------ [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793612.jpg[/img] 我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~ 而且鬼扯淡,明明到時會測試兩個禮拜~ 另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~ Zak Brown人家第一次參加發布會,就如此不愉快...

2017/04/15 03:43:53

發文IP 95.139.*.*

[img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793613.jpg[/img] While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy. "It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday. "Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated. "He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad. "It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen. "[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around. "So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally." Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done. "I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said. "It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing. "Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career. "But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them." ------------------------------------------ [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793612.jpg[/img] 我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~ 而且鬼扯淡,明明到時會測試兩個禮拜~ 另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~ Zak Brown人家第一次參加發布會,就如此不愉快... (Zak心裏想:等本田引擎升級,屌打紅牛XD 從今天兩節練習慢1.5秒,扣掉法拉利保留實力的1秒,邁隊實際上應該慢2.5秒 目前本田差120~190匹馬力,若馬力追平就能追回1.9秒到3秒 結論,撇開引擎不說,車子實際上或許是前三快)

While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy.

"It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday.

"Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated.

"He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad.

"It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen.

"[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around.

"So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally."

Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done.

"I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said.

"It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing.

"Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career.

"But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them."

------------------------------------------

我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~

而且鬼扯淡,明明到時會測試兩個禮拜~

另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~

人家Zak Brown第一次參加發布會,就如此不愉快...

(Zak心裏想:等本田引擎升級,屌打紅牛XD
從今天兩節練習慢1.5秒,加上法拉利保留實力,邁隊實際上可能慢1.5到2.5秒,亦或多到3秒
目前本田差120~190匹馬力,若馬力追平就能追回1.9秒到3秒
結論,撇開引擎不說,車子實際上或許是前三快)
江室里香

阿龍索向前走(falonso2008)

2017/04/16 00:35:08

發文

#6007735 IP 129.163.*.* 修改過 1 次 (顯示最近5筆修改紀錄) 檢舉這篇文章

2017/04/16 00:35:08

發文IP 129.163.*.*

[quote=k56537 (江室里香)][img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793613.jpg[/img] While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy. "It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday. "Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated. "He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad. "It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen. "[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around. "So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally." Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done. "I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said. "It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing. "Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career. "But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them." ------------------------------------------ [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793612.jpg[/img] 我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~ 而且鬼扯淡,明明到時會測試兩個禮拜~ 另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~ 人家Zak Brown第一次參加發布會,就如此不愉快... (Zak心裏想:等本田引擎升級,屌打紅牛XD 從今天兩節練習慢1.5秒,加上法拉利保留實力,邁隊實際上可能慢1.5到2.5秒,亦或多到3秒 目前本田差120~190匹馬力,若馬力追平就能追回1.9秒到3秒 結論,撇開引擎不說,車子實際上或許是前三快)[/quote] Zak Brown 的經驗太豐富了。 真的不曉得要叫他單純的老闆,還是賽車狂熱者。 當過車手也試駕F1,還有自己的工廠也有運動日報。 今年引擎規則改了以後,想要保有引擎優勢就要一直改造引擎。 誰先對引擎開發新東西,就要擔心其他製造商是否會跟進。 雷諾就視個活生生例子。... 至於本田... 還是快把那顆引擎的特性調教出來吧

2017/04/16 02:22:43

發文IP 129.163.*.*

[quote=k56537 (江室里香)][img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793613.jpg[/img] While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy. "It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday. "Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated. "He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad. "It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen. "[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around. "So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally." Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done. "I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said. "It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing. "Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career. "But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them." ------------------------------------------ [img]http://attach.u-forum.com.tw/attach_793612.jpg[/img] 我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~ 而且鬼扯淡,明明到時會測試兩個禮拜~ 另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~ 人家Zak Brown第一次參加發布會,就如此不愉快... (Zak心裏想:等本田引擎升級,屌打紅牛XD 從今天兩節練習慢1.5秒,加上法拉利保留實力,邁隊實際上可能慢1.5到2.5秒,亦或多到3秒 目前本田差120~190匹馬力,若馬力追平就能追回1.9秒到3秒 結論,撇開引擎不說,車子實際上或許是前三快)[/quote] Zak Brown 的經驗太豐富了。 真的不曉得要叫他單純的老闆,還是賽車狂熱者。 當過車手也試駕F1,還有自己的工廠也有運動日報。 今年引擎規則改了以後,想要保有引擎優勢就要一直改造引擎。 誰先對引擎開發新東西,就要擔心其他製造商是否會跟進。 雷諾就視個活生生例子。... 至於本田... 還是快把那顆引擎的特性調教出來吧 我也覺得 阿龍索 不用再換隊了,好好跟這個老闆對抗吧 看是全面性的車手強,還是全面性的車隊老闆強。 一個曾經對於你不予置評,到現在尊重你的老闆很少... 當年 你 可能會怨領隊或老闆不懂車,現在新老闆對車的了解太強。 或許是你未來的賽車生涯一個重大關鍵阿
回應 k56537 (江室里香) 所寫

While Alonso's decision has created a lot of interest, Horner thinks Brown needs to see a psychiatrist for letting his driver compete at Indy.

"It is a difficult one for Fernando as he is having a tough time," said Horner in Bahrain on Friday.

"Zak has this problem. He has a depressed driver on his hands and he is trying to keep him motivated.

"He has come up with this idea to send him to Indianapolis, but he must be barking mad.

"It is the nuttiest race I have ever seen.

"[There is] no testing. He is just going to jump in the car. Turn 1 is a proper Turn as well, it is not easy flat all the way around.

"So I think he needs to see a psychiatrist personally."

Horner added that he would never allow his team's drivers to do what McLaren have done.

"I believe if a driver commits to a team, [doing something else] is a bit like disappearing with another girlfriend halfway through the year and then coming back," he said.

"It doesn't seem the right thing to be doing.

"Perhaps if the races didn't clash, or do it at the end of his F1 career.

"But obviously McLaren have got this approach which is perhaps different to ours, but good for them."

------------------------------------------

我覺得Horner沒救了~ 管那麼寬幹嘛~

而且鬼扯淡,明明到時會測試兩個禮拜~

另外,大胖可能因此有點不輸胡了~

人家Zak Brown第一次參加發布會,就如此不愉快...

(Zak心裏想:等本田引擎升級,屌打紅牛XD
從今天兩節練習慢1.5秒,加上法拉利保留實力,邁隊實際上可能慢1.5到2.5秒,亦或多到3秒
目前本田差120~190匹馬力,若馬力追平就能追回1.9秒到3秒
結論,撇開引擎不說,車子實際上或許是前三快)

Zak Brown 的經驗太豐富了。

真的不曉得要叫他單純的老闆,還是賽車狂熱者。

當過車手也試駕F1,還有自己的工廠也有運動日報。